NICIT has a wide range of programmes and activities. This has been designed to provide adequate Knowledge and skills to those who attend the course and undergo the training to face the challenges in the global world.
- Implant Training & Project Work (Industrial
- Short-term courses (Foundation & Specialization) in IT, ICT, Infotainment & Info education
- Higher level training (corporate training & teachers
- Training Modules for Technicians
- E-Learning Technology & Tools
NICIT IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES/PROGRAMME
1) Implant Training (Project Work/Industrial training)
In Implant Training projects are mainly offered in following areas.
- Embedded System Design
- Information Technology
- Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Technology & Systems
- Business Management & Project Management
2) Certificate Course in Embedded System Design & VLSI Technology Under ICIT Pune University
Certificate course in Embedded System Design as Designed by
Electronic Science Department of University of Pune will be
conducted by ICIT Pvt. Ltd. through its sub center at National
Institute of communication and Information Technology 'NICIT'
(A Division of Space Communication Technology India Ltd.)
Gandhinagar ( Gujarat).
3) Corporate Training
NICIT provides infrastructure & facilities to various corporate / Institutional bodies to run various courses/training programme. All facilities including boarding & lodging are also provided.
- Tata Sky - DTH Installer
- TataBP Solar System
- MCBS- Edusat
4) Institutional courses/ training programme
ATMA (Agriculture Technology Management Agency) Training Programme.
Implant Training students are provided short term training called ADDITIONAL FOCUS which caters soft skill training
- Personality development
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills & group discussions
- Hands-on PC and Internet
- Career guidance
NICIT PROGRAMME BENEFITS
- Practical project work and Implant training are of vital importance in the advanced technology areas as most colleges and institutes do not have facilities to meet practical training needs.
- More than 2000 students have already benefitted by our “Training Programmes & Projects” and are employed with various organizations of repute.
- Projects and training are based on latest subjects of technology and these are need-based for Indian industry, thereby providing immediate job and career opportunities.
- Special attention is given to develop student’s skills in required fields keeping in view the employment potential in various areas.
- NICIT has a data bank of organizations (India & abroad) to provide job opportunities and placement to students.
- Training modules have been designed for various levels starting from lower level (H.S.S. & I.T.I) to higher level (B.E. & M.E.) Covering basic understanding & awareness of technology, operation & maintenance, in-depth academic & practical knowledge. These modules are based on various curricula of diploma / degree & post graduate courses.
- NICIT also organizes Seminar / Courses on various subjects/ topics on the current ICT & related fields.